Friday, February 21, 2014

Week 3

My partner Wynter and I are going to post on Beautiful Boutique Secrets. We have edited and will post the blog today. When I went to Wynter's house last Wednesday we decided to do a tutorial on a version of what we call a Braided Headband.  A similar version of the Braided headband below.  We are discussing on what other hair styles we should put up on the blog and will need help. All suggestions are welcome and will be brought into consideration. Since I have long hair Wynter will do my hair and since Wynter has shorter hair I will do her hair for easier time on both of us. We will take turns doing Makeup and Hair tutorials. We have not recently met up to figure out what we are doing next. We will soon post on the blog and meet up to record the tutorials we have in mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment