Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week 5

My partner and I have discussed with each other that we are still going to do tutorials, but we are adding pictures of what we are going to do for prom. Wynter and I are going to do hair and make-up at her house for those who would like us to do their make-up.  We have discussed this over the past week. We will try to get together to do the tutorials on top of that. Once my season is over then I will have more time to go to her house to film and make the tutorials. We do apologize for not doing anything the last couple of weeks and not having enough time to post the tutorials.

We will be doing Prom make-up and hair in next early April and other tutorials in mid April. Soon we promise to post more tutorials for all our Beautiful Boutique Secrets accounts.





1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, Kena! I want to see a picture of you with your hair and makeup done up :)

    ReplyDelete