Friday, May 23, 2014

Week 12

POWERPOINT TIME! Mr. Lee told all of his class when the students were presenting.  I was told that I am presenting on Thursday of next week. I am very scared to present in front of the class now that my braces are off and I have a lisp due to my retainers. So far I think our PowerPoint is very good so far. We have only started a little bit of the PowerPoint. It is the beginning of our five minute presentation in front of the whole class.  We it is time to suck it up and be okay with an educational experience that we have attempted to do. Our hope were not fully put together when we thought of this. Sometimes I think I should have done something else by myself, but I am glad that I did this project with Wynter. It was an interesting experience  to do this twenty percent project, even though I was unsure in the first place. This will be fun to do and see how my light shines with speaking in front of everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment