Thursday, May 8, 2014

Week 10

 Wynter and I discussed this morning. We decided that we have to time to meet up with our busy schedules and can not meet up to do anymore videos. Since she can not meet up with me on the days that I have off. We are just going to work on our presentation and use what we have to do our presentation and tell our classes how are twenty percent project went through out the year. Basically telling them that we flopped and can not  do them anymore.  I was sad when we finally said that we  can't because I really wanted to do these beauty tutorials with Wynter and be creative on what we wanted to show the world what we could have done. Since we flopped and just failed. That is the last of the Beauty Boutique Secrets.
We did not do the prom thing. That we were planning because no one told Wynter that they wanted their makeup and hair done for Prom.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment