Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 8

It almost Prom time! Prom is coming up soon and we are doing makeup and hair pictures soon. 
Its been about two months before Wynter and I have posted. We both have been so busy and not been able to meet up. We have not really talked that much since out last meet up to plan. We will so meet up to plan and do make-up for our school's Prom! I will be doing some make-up and hair and Wynter will be doing the other half. I will take pictures of before and after and post them on our blog to give you make-up and hair tutorials .
Until Prom and before prom I don't know when I will see Wynter before Prom. I would be busy this weekend with My Birthday and Easter so I can not to a small tutorial with Wynter.  We really want to post but have been busy and forgetful about the blog " Beautiful Boutique Secrets." Make-up for prom that we would do is from simple to bold like the picture below.



No comments:

Post a Comment