Friday, April 25, 2014

Week 9

Prom is just around the corner and that means that the blog is coming really soon! Just next week we will have the blog up around this time next weekend! Since I;m an underclassmen that mean I will be the one going to post, edit, and up load the video and pictures. We will be showing you what we did on other people's hair and make up for their very special Junior and Senior Prom! Very excited to see how they want us to do their Up do's and elegant make up.
Wynter and I are both excited to do prom make up and hair. Since she will be going I am so excited do Prom stuff. I like to put make up and hair this will be a fun experiment for me to understand people'f features and to understand how to put makeup on more than just my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment